The girls track & field team went out to Antioch Friday night for their first invite in over 2 years. Highlights below.
– Emily Albrecht scores 14 points finishing 2nd in triple jump, 4th in the 100, and 5th in the 200.
– Cayla Hertzog and Ava Primus added points for the Streaks finishing 5th and 6th respectively in the Discus.
– Presisto added 6 points with a 3rd place finish in triple jump.
– Aby Smith adds a PR in long jump with a jump of 3.78 m and 1600 meters with a time of 6:58.21.
– Anna Crenshaw sets a new PR in the 200 with a time of 32.9.
– Eva Rizzo hits a new PR in the 800 with a time of 3:17.31.
– Gessert puts up her best time of year on the 100 m hurdles with a time of 21.64.
– In her track debut, Kierstin Carey busts out a 59.19 in the 300 hurdles currently putting her 5th in the sectional.